Posted by The Good Keto on Sunday, February 06, 2018 07:16:11 I’m a fan of chocolate cakes and I’m not just talking about the one I have on the blog.
The recipe for my chocolate keto chocolate cake recipe is amazing.
It makes a huge batch and is easy to prepare.
This recipe is so easy and versatile that you could be making it for a dinner party or even for a birthday celebration.
Here are some tips: • Make sure you use a cake pan that is large enough to accommodate the amount of cake you want to make.
• If you want a very thick cake, bake the cake for about 8 minutes longer than usual and then cut it in half.
You’ll get a much better texture.
• Use a large baking dish, a regular size cookie sheet or even a plastic bag.
• Bake for about 12 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and the sides look golden.
• To make the chocolate ketos delicious, use your favorite chocolate flavored syrup.
• Do not use plain sugar if you don’t like the taste.
I prefer chocolate flavored but if you have the time and patience, you can also substitute regular sugar for chocolate.
• You can use any type of chocolate cake mix, but this recipe is the most popular.
I have found that using a high-quality brand of chocolate flavor will make your chocolate ketojakes better.
For more great chocolate ketotic recipes, check out my keto recipes for brownies, macaroons, and more.